Thursday, September 19, 2013

BaggyBulldogs

bb
Dozer,


The floor is too clean.
The house is too quiet.
Not a drop of drool is seen,
Because you are gone.


I miss all of your noises,
Even the toenail taps.
I miss the grumbles, the smacking, the floor rumbling snores when you nap.


You were more than a dog,
You were my friend.
You were worth every hard time.
For you I would do it all over again.


You made me laugh.
You cheered me up.
You showed me life isn’t serious.
We went through so much, but we never gave up.


A puppy stole my heart that Summer day in 2007,
You were my Bull dream come true.
You crossed the Rainbow Bridge to Heaven,
And with you went a piece of my heart and piece of my spirit too.


I will never be the same,
Because I’ve had a Bulldog’s love.
In my memory you will forever stay,
Until we meet again above.


In Loving Memory
Dozer
March 28th 2007 – September 7th 2013


From: Dozer Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment